Reiki is a Japanese healing arts practice. It is gentle, light touch that balances our energy out. This balancing creates a deep relaxation which is the environment our bodies need to begin the healing process. Often times a practitioner can facilitate a deeper relaxation than what we can achieve on our own, which gives your body the memory and the path to find that space again by yourself.
Reiki is not a belief system, it is a tool for healing available to anyone with any spiritual practice or no spiritual practice. It is safe and effective for people of all ages, and does not interfere with any medications or medical practices. In fact, Reiki supports our body in finding and maintaining homeostasis.
Common uses for Reiki:
- Preparation and healing for surgery. Studies have reported less blood loss if Reiki is used before the surgery.
- Relief from arthritis, joint pain, and chronic pain.
- Increased energy and vitality achieved from a more relaxed state of being.
- Release of stress much like we would release through a massage, sleep, meditation.
- Explore the emotional and mental aspects of pain or disease in our physical body.Reiki can be done in person or long distance.
Book with Angela Now: https://thekiinside.acuityscheduling.com/