Reiki is a tool for self-care and healing. Reiki is a Japanese technique for hands on healing. Light gentle touch assists the body and mind in relaxing. It is when our body relaxes that it restores itself. Level 1 Reiki can be used on yourself, your pets, and your family and friends as a gift of compassion and service. Reiki can be helpful for reducing stress, anxiety, depression, physical pain, chronic pain, restlessness and many other issues that we encounter. It can be successfully used as a complementary treatment while receiving other types of medical, physical or mental health care.
Class is from 9:30-3 – No classes are currently scheduled.
During the class we will:
- learn how to connect with our innate healing wisdom
- learn how to use intention in our healing work
- practice self-Reiki and discuss pet Reiki
- practice giving Reiki to others
- discuss how Reiki can be used with any spiritual belief system
- learn the Chakra system basics
Please bring a sack lunch. Snacks and beverages are provided. Class size is limited to 6 /Fee $100.00 / Please reserve your spot with a $50 deposit. / Partial scholarships are available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.